Monday, July 26, 2010

Great weekend :)


I got to see my world traveler friend Lisa (lived in China for the past 2 years) and my old college roomie Kelley this weekend! Lisa returned from China a few weeks ago and is now living in Austin with her bro and his family. We got to go to church together and have lunch with my family, which was delish. Roast, potatoes and Sister Schubert's rolls. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.

It was so great to see Kelley too! We went to see Inception Saturday night, which was actually very good! I was apprehensive about a Leo Dicaprio movie, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was mostly unbelievable, but it definitely kept my attention. I'd recommend it to anyone.

The weirdest things excite me these days. I just ordered 200 sandalwood fans for my wedding guests and I can't wait to see them when they come in! It's going to be plenty hot in September, so I hope these help to cool people off.

No comments:

Post a Comment