Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I've been up to

Sorry to disappoint, but I haven't taken any pictures lately. My birthday was a few weeks ago so we went out to dinner Friday and had some friends over for a cookout Sunday, but there is no photo evidence. I planted some dwarf reddish orange plants. I don't know their name and I didn't take any pictures. My daisies are blooming like crazy, but you wouldn't believe me, because there are no pictures. I also planted jalapeno, cilantro and onions and they are sprouting, but I have no proof to show you. We bought a rug for the living room that is brown with a paisley-like design on it. It matches the couch nicely and I can now sit on the floor and use the coffee table! I also made Jacob some pillows and arm covers for his man cave. Last week I shaved Kallie. Okay, maybe i should take some pics for my next post. Challenge accepted.

I am really loving the spring weather and daylight savings time!

No comments:

Post a Comment