Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Slow down

OK so I'm really bad at the whole blogging thing. Maybe I'll be better now that things have calmed down. The wedding and honeymoon

are over. Jacob is out on a rig of the coast of Asia. Time to slow down.

I started painting my Jill cave last night. What's a Jill cave you ask? Well, Jacob has his man cave, so naturally I get a Jill cave. It's Katie's old room and it's at the front of the house with lots of sunlight and a great view. I'm painting it this light aqua color, which I love so far. This room is going to be my place of relaxation and piddling. Katie's big comfy chair will be in the room along with my desk and bookshelf. One day there may even be a sewing machine in there. Who knows! The possibilities are endless! This is my first painting experience and I was a little worried since I had no idea what I was doing, but it's going pretty well. I don't think there's paint on the carpet yet. Good sign. This is the room before I moved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment