Thursday, April 5, 2012

A British Sunshine Blanket










My good friends Claire and Paul live in England and they are expecting their first child in May! 

They are not going to find out the gender of the baby since it is English tradition not to. I would be so anxious to find out, but they are taking it all in stride. Such good parents already. :) 







For now, they are referring to their little one as BeeBee H. (their last name is Haythornthwaite).

I made a Winnie the Pooh sunshine blanket for BeeBee H. so that he or she would have a little piece of me in his or her life.

I am so excited for you Claire and Paul, and I know that you are going to be fantastic parents!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, you did a great job on this. I'm super impressed, way to go! It looks so well done. :)

    ReplyDelete