Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Springtime in Texas

Spring is such a fun season. Flowers are blooming all around, temperatures are bearable, rain is replenishing the earth, the grass is green and people are generally happy. It's really hard to be inside working during the week when the outdoors are so inviting during this season. 

Here are a few things I've done so far this spring.
I got 26 daisies in 1 day. They make me so happy!
Gave Kallie a warm weather haircut. She so cute.
Having daisies in my yard is so awesome. Free decorations!
Granny gave me this Easter lily when she came to visit for Easter.
Ran the Blue Bell 10K with Lynette. Free ice cream at the end is always worth it.
Made a tiffany wreath for mom.
Helped my friend Shely make her first wreath. It turned out awesome!
What have you been up to this spring??

2 comments:

  1. 1.) How in the world did you manage to give your cat a haircut? (I am seriously impressed)
    2.) Blue Bell fun run? Free blue bell? I am oozing with jealously....you have on idea! Did you know I have to drive at least 5 hours to buy blue bell here... boo!
    3.) I LOVE the wreaths...is there a tutorial somewhere?? I seem to do better when I have instructions on such things...not that my stuff still doesnt look like a 3rd grader made it but still... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kallie is a pretty chill cat so she's mostly cooperative when I shave her. She does let me know when she's had enough though.

      The Blue Bell Fun Run is the best race. Wish you could be here to do it!

      Wreath tutorial is here: http://colourherhope.com/2010/12/12/our-winter-wreath-with-diy-details/

      Delete