Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I am so amazed by all of my kind and wonderful friends! I got 2 calls this morning through Skype, one from Jacob and the other from Lisa! It was so great to hear their voices today as I miss them terribly. Vishal was actually the first person to tell me happy birthday today at 12:03. Congrats Vishal, you win the award :) My mom and dad and grandparents all called singing Happy Birthday, which is awesome as well. AND I get to see my parents tonight!

This birthday is turning out to be the best one I think I've ever had actually. I was able to talk to lots of people I love this morning and Katie took me to breakfast at 59 Diner! It was so much fun spending time with her and eating delicious whole wheat pancakes and eggs. Yumm. Then on my drive to work, I hear her voice talking to me through my speakers. What? She made me a birthday CD! AND she got a lot of my friends to record messages to me on it! I haven't been able to listen to the whole thing yet, but it made me cry on the way to work. I am just continually humbled in knowing that people care about me so much to take time to do that, and that my God loves me infinitely more than that! Thank you all so much for making my birthday so special. I love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment