Friday, March 19, 2010

Robin's comin from the big D and I mean Dallas

That's right! Robin's coming today! Robin is my cousin, friend and bridesmaid and she is coming from Dallas to Houston for the weekend. I am so excited because we are going to have a fun filled time. Tonight we are going to the Houston Rodeo to see the Eli Young Band and eat some fried yummies. Katie loves the fried Snickers. I'm going to try fried Oreos this year. I hear they're delicious.

Saturday will be a day of decorating the house! Robin has a degree in photography and has worked for an interior design firm before. I can't wait to see what kind of ideas she has for the house!

Saturday afternoon, me, Katie and Robin are going to try on bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal! I include myself b/c I'm trying on dresses for my bridesmaid Lisa since she'll be in China through the summer. OK so I tried to post links to the dresses she wants me to try on, but it wouldn't work. I'm currently not a fan of Blogger. I'll post pics next week when we have rodeo and dress pictures! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment