Monday, April 5, 2010

Love blooms in Richmond


Angelo did a phenomenal job on our engagement pictures! I like this one a lot.


The field to our right was covered with vibrant yellow flowers. It was such an awesome sight. Too bad there was barbed wire and chicken wire between us and the field.


Jacob just wanted to hold me and show you how strong he is ;)


I love this in the indian paintbrushes. There was just a little strip of flowers on the side of the road that made for a beautiful backdrop.


The shed in the background was ideal. I love this picture.


This is just sweet. I don't care who you are.


This is my favorite picture of Jacob, ever. His best smile caught on camera!

Here's the link to the rest of the pics. Enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ange062/sets/72157623621114023

2 comments:

  1. you're looking amazing, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! And by the way - congratulations!! Britni told me you were getting married!! Exciting times!!

    ReplyDelete