Friday, November 5, 2010

More Decor


Last night I added some new decor to my Jill Cave. I think I got this idea from etsy.com, which is a website that I am now in love with. It is a place where regular Janes from all over the world can sell their wares. I've never bought anything from this site, but I've stolen many ideas from it. Hee hee.

The fabric is from the store in Dallas I was telling you about yesterday. It's called City Craft and it's at Lovers and Inwood. My fav is the one on the far right. It has different little owls on it. I'm in an owl phase, what can I say?

Kallie really likes the new floor protector under the rolly chair. She is also a big fan of the Jill Cave.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Jill cave. I have a Claire cave, kind of, but it's not my own. I've just taken the back living room and filled it with colors. It makes the dark and rainy days here easier.

    ReplyDelete